Program for the Protection of Children and Adolescents
The Child Protection Policy of for the Archdiocese of Mobile was passed in 2009 by Archbishop Thomas J. Rodi. It is a pledge that states there will be no tolerance of the abuse of minors on the part of those who serve the Church. All persons at the school must complete the program training before they can volunteer or work at St. Aloysius.
All children have the right to be safe and protected from harm in any and al environments—home, school, religious institutions, neighborhoods, and communities. The Archdiocese of Mobile and St. Aloysius Catholic School embraces this right to safety and is dedicated to promoting and ensuring the protection of children.
Click below to learn more:
• Program link on the Archdiocese of Mobile website
• Training schedule for school volunteers
• Teacher/Catechist Manual for Grades PreK-12
• Archdiocese of Mobile Policy
• Code of Ethics
• Abuse Prevention Tip for Parents